shape
carat
color
clarity

Organization +

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, my mom gave me all her jewelry, including those she inherited from my grandmother (her mom) and my maternal grandaunt. It's a lot, in addition to what I've collected over the years, and I'm trying to come up with a better organizational system. I really like those vertical storage cabinets from Amazon with mirror, but I need to get one custom made due to space limitations. Where should I look for hooks and cloth and dividers? Is there a better way to organize the jewelry, preferably with a lock?
As a side note, I have 3 brothers and they all have sons, 8 male cousins from both sides, and two boys myself. One of my sons better have at least one daughter so someone will get to enjoy all these. TIA!

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, my mom gave me all her jewelry, including those she inherited from my grandmother (her mom) and my maternal grandaunt. It's a lot, in addition to what I've collected over the years, and I'm trying to come up with a better organizational system. I really like those vertical storage cabinets from Amazon with mirror, but I need to get one custom made due to space limitations. Where should I look for hooks and cloth and dividers? Is there a better way to organize the jewelry, preferably with a lock?
As a side note, I have 3 brothers and they all have sons, 8 male cousins from both sides, and two boys myself. One of my sons better have at least one daughter so someone will get to enjoy all these. TIA!

That’s a lot of dudes!

I have seen jewelry storage options at the International Gem & Jewelry Show (InterGem). If they have a show you can go to, you might find options there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results