shape
carat
color
clarity

ordering a gelinabaci setting online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobdobilina

Rough_Rock
hi everyone,

so we''re looking to order a diamond online and get it set in a gelinabaci setting. Are any of the online diamond vendors able to do this? or do we need to get the diamond sent to us and take it in to a local jeweller?

N8-Star

Rough_Rock
dimendscaasi is a Gelin Abaci dealer... but they require that you buy the stone from them. If you are looking for a local jewler to have the stone set in a Gelin setting... you may want to check and see if they require you to buy a stone from them. I was able to find a few locally who were willing to do that... but ultimately decided on a different material for the ring.

I believe that "starspun" purchased a diamond from GOG on here... and I think she used diamond brokers of FL to have the stone set.

good luck with your ring!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Check out mickeyroof.com... they have good prices and a few PS'ers have used them and been pleased with their customer service. (they sell GA settings, just wanted to clarify... you would buy your stone then ship it to them..)

a

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
jared''s carries the gelin abaci line and will set another''s diamond for you. just tell them it''s a family stone.

just to be sure, go and ask first.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results