shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered today with James Allen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixelbender

Rough_Rock
Hey all, wanted to share my experience (and will update tomorrow w/stone stuff).

I called JA today to order the stone I decided on, and my soon-to-be fiance was going to pay for the stone intially until we sold the previous rings we bought (that didn''t work out) for me to pay her back.

I talked with Dave online first, as I was confused when it said overnight shipping but that ordering today (Thurs) the website said it would arrive Monday. He confirmed online through chat that would indeed be here Friday (yay!).

I called up to order with him, and my girlfriend''s CC address wasn''t working. She hadn''t had a problem with it before, so Dave called the CC company to verify. Turns out the CC company had an old address (her parents since we''re up here in college) and although saying online that the college address was current, it wasn''t. We ended up calling the CC company several times, got the address changed, and in the end Dave ended up calling the CC company to verify a few times as well.

Just wanted to say thanks for being so patient. I''ve sold a lot of stuff online for years and anytime there is a CC issue I immediately think "fraud." Thanks for not dropping me like a hot coal the minute I had a problem!

Brian

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I''m sure you''ll be extremely pleased with JA. I''ve had great experiences with them as well. Post pics when you have them!
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I purchased my e-ring stone from JA and had great service and am very happy with my stone. Every now and the I''ll ask the crew over there some questions in an email, and they are really great about responding. Hope to see some pictures when you finally have the stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results