shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered my wedding cake - It's so girly!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
2 weeks ago FI and I went cake tasteing and selected a strawberry mango mousse cake and a tirimisu mousse cake.
The strawberry mango cake will be a small 3 tiered for cutting and the tiramisu cake will be plain and flat and hide in the kitchen for cutting.

I wanted something simple with plain smooth icing, but then FI decided the cake should look fancy and so wanted extra decoration on the side. (Who knew he had an opinion on cake decoration!?!) It's much frillier than I expected, but I'm learning that with weddings, it's better to expect the unexpected.

I thought the fruit looked nice (and I don't have to worry about a cake topper ;))

These are whipcream cakes so they will taste magnificent :razz: :cheeky:

Voila:

cake1.png

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I love that cake and the idea of incorporating a healthy treat with a sweet treat. You'll have to let us know if they have any issues with cutting or serving it. Beautiful! :appl:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your future cake is beautiful and looks delicious.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Yum! Save me a piece! :bigsmile:

Wow that looks delish! Yay for tiramisu, my favorite!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi gem_anemone, mary poppins, ChloeTheGreat, and whatamiwithoutapurpose,

Thank you for appreciating my cakes-to-be! I don't realy have anyone to discuss wedding details where I live now.

A choice of desserts is already included with my wedding lunch, so the wedding cake is more for cake-cutting purposes than anything. I hope my guests will enjoy it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
love it!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - and I love cakes with real whipped cream! Yum!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results