shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered ideal scope and initial rough photos. :>

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ff

Shiny_Rock
Hey gang,

Ordered an ideal scope and some other stuff from gemappraisers today (thanks oldminer). Looking forward to seeing and photographing the new diamond with the right tools!!

(I picked up the one I posted in other thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/opinions-on-this-diamond-please.51820/)

I definitely want to take some great photos of it before I have it mounted as once it''s mounted, she won''t really be able to see the whole diamond like it is now while it''s loose.

Here''s a few rough photos for the fun of it. Hope you enjoy as much as I''ve enjoyed all the photos you all post here occasionally. :> The diamond is just in the tension spring it was shipped in so don''t worry... that''s not the mounting.
25.gif
25.gif
25.gif

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 1

bright1small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 2

bluegreen2small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
Photo 3

bluegreen1small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 4

red2small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 5

red1small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 6

red3small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 7

diamond4small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 8

diamond2small.jpg

ff

Shiny_Rock
photo 9

That covers it for now.
19.gif
26.gif

Thanks to Pricescope by the way. Absolutely great site and has helped me a great deal!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

diamond1small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results