shape
carat
color
clarity

"Orange-ish" memento sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 8:54:11 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Thanks Rhapsody! I''m so undecided about the setting - I don''t want to spend a lot or go custom (way too much $$$ for a stone that cost me a grand total of about $40) but I would like something nice. I do like the Stuller bezel setting with the two small side diamonds, but I''m worried that a bezel would hide what already is not a huge stone!!
What a neat trip! I have never heard of that place before!

I personally would go for the bezel. I had my 0.38ct (4.5mm) round OEC diamond (my original e-ring diamond) put in a bezel pendant setting a couple of months ago. I too wasn''t sure if I should do it, as I thought my stone was so small that the bezel would take away from it and make it smaller, but I was pleasantly surprised once I got it back! My hubby asked me if it was the same diamond -- the bezel made it look a lot bigger and didn''t make it appear darker at all. I really like the 3 stone Stuller setting you posted. That''s what I would go for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results