shape
carat
color
clarity

Orange champagne topaz

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
This is the same shade of topaz as my ring,and it is indeed topaz,did some research,dark orange topaz
My camera is only 5 mp so I couldn't really capture the shade correctly,and the flash left me with problems.
It is a handsome stone,but is that shade really imperial and valuable?
Also ik that ring is as expensive as it is because of the large amount of diamonds

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Without a lab report you can’t tell from a photo if a gem is as stated and/or if it is treated.
As with all gemstones there is a range of hue and tone that can attract a premium price. Yes, Imperial Topaz, untreated and with a fine pink hue is more desirable and therefore valuable.
The ring is the photo is pretty, but just because the seller calls it “Imperial Topaz” is neither here nor there if the tone and hue is not sought after and therefore a premium price point. Of course the value of the gold and diamonds is a large part of the rings price/ value.
AJS gems has a nice selection of Imperial Topaz and the prices range from $20 a carat to $2,000 a carat or so.

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Without a lab report you can’t tell from a photo if a gem is as stated and/or if it is treated.
As with all gemstones there is a range of hue and tone that can attract a premium price. Yes, Imperial Topaz, untreated and with a fine pink hue is more desirable and therefore valuable.
The ring is the photo is pretty, but just because the seller calls it “Imperial Topaz” is neither here nor there if the tone and hue is not sought after and therefore a premium price point. Of course the value of the gold and diamonds is a large part of the rings price/ value.
AJS gems has a nice selection of Imperial Topaz and the prices range from $20 a carat to $2,000 a carat or so.

Wow,I was actually wonder if maybe they treated it with radiation,it's a burnt orange red topaz that I really like,has an emeralds deepness .

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
I had battery saver on so it didn't work before but this is the color somewhat,it's a much more vibrant orange in person.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had battery saver on so it didn't work before but this is the color somewhat,it's a much more vibrant orange in person.

Here we go again. Same answer as last time you asked. No, this is not an expensive or valuable stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results