shape
carat
color
clarity

opinons on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Finz

Rough_Rock
I would like some feedback on this diamond, all coments welcome

Emerald
ct: .95
cut: Very good
Color: G
clarity: SI1
depth%: 68
table%: 69
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Very Good
Girdle: Slightly thick to very thick
Fluorence: None
LxW: 1.44

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Well, it's hard to tell how good it is from just that information. It doesn't look *bad* but that's not saying much. Can you get a Sarin and provide crown height? Which lab is the grading report from? And how much is the stone?

Finz

Rough_Rock
Waiting to get the crown height info. Grading report is GIA, price is 3600.00

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The numbers look good, but... there are a few questions,
who is it certified by? what are the measurements? did you see it, what does the si1 look like?
SI1's in ec. diamonds somtimes could be seen with the naked eye,as Ec. doesn't have as many facets as other shapes ,therefore many si1 stones might an inclusion that reflect throughout the stone where it becomes visible.
You have to really have the imperfection described to you ,or see the stone to determine yourself.

The price is about $600.00+ more than it should be.

Finz

Rough_Rock
It is Cert by GIA, still waiting on the Sarin report. It's an SI1 as it has a needle by one of the corners (thats what was described to me). I have not seen it, it through an online vendor. I am very suspect of all online but due to what I have been shown at B&M's locally I have decided to go via the net. The measurments are 6.84x4.76x3.28. I do not know the Crown height. I have seen prices for similar diamonds all over the map from 2700-4100.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results