shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions this stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
First let me say, what a site. So much valuable information. Sometimes I think too much
1.gif
I''m starting to feel overwhelmed, but Im glad that I didn''t buy the first sparkly thing shown to me.

I would like some opinions on this stone:

RB 1.365 7.21-7.23x4.38
AGS H&A
HCA: 1.4 EX. EX. EX. VG
Color: H
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.7%
Table: 56%
Girdle: 0.7-1.2
Cutlet: pt
Crown angle: 34.9
Pavillion angle: 40.8
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Fluorescence: No
$6031

P.S. Should the SI2 clarity scare me?
wavey.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply PQ. Being a total newbie, I need all the help I can get.
loopy.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Not a problem! We've been seeing some very nice SI2's and I1's lately. Linda has many satisfied customers. You are definitely in good hands.
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Good SI2s and I1s can be quite a deal...And I can also say Linda is great to work with and will get you a stone you feel comfortable with.

Good luck!
1.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
This stone is slightly out of the price range that I had set for myself. However I could squeeze the wallet a little harder to get a little more out of it if the stone warrants it.
22.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
I need more help PLEEEEEZ.
wavey.gif

P.S. Is it just me, or is it a pain in the
angryfire.gif
to try to register on DT.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
The numbers look fantastic, S4F!! Give Linda a call tomorrow and chat with her. She will be more than happy to get you any pics and information you need. After you have all the information, you can post pics and scope images for more feedback.

The Price Scope Vendors are honest. Linda is honest. If this stone is not eye clean, Linda will tell you. If it is eye clean, you will be getting a great color that will face up White and Bright, with fantastic size, and a diamond that should knock her socks off, for a bargain price!
9.gif

searching4fire

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much PQ. I really appreciate your feedback, and truly value your opinions.
wavey.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should the SI2 be scary ?.. NO.

It should only have the slightest visual impact, if any. The only thing going for higher clarity grades is that one can be very sure of never seeing anything in a VS2 or higher stone. It only takes the slight effort to look on a 3X or so picture of the stone face up (or, at best, to the stone itself) to see whether the SIs live up to the "eye clean" denomination. Your stone could very well be just that. No other concerns about this clarity grade, of course...

This should be a great stone. The optics of that cut would provide great compensation for the extra effort to make sure that H and SI are ok for you – as they would for most viewers,... I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results