shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions Required........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondstruck

Rough_Rock
Last week I posted a note regarding a diamond and today I have some more information for the masses to give me a better idea if its a good deal or not.
Round Brilliant
I
Si 1
Vg
med Flour.
6.63 x 6.57 x 4.05

I can get this stone for 4500.00 canadian so approx. 3200.00 US. This includes the setting. I forgot the GS # so I can't provide that but I can say that it does have one. If anyone can give their opinion it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
diamondstruck

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this post to the top so that some experienced in cut details can help you.

Do you have the crown and pavillion angles, of crown height and depth percentages? They may also ask you for table and girdle measurements.

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
Yes, it would help to know the following:
pavilion angle
crown angle
tabe %
depth %
which cert (GIA, AGS, EGL, etc) is providing the I/SI1 rating

After all that, assuming the cut is decent, and the I/SI1 rating stands true to the GIA/AGS standards, then you got yourself an incredible deal...if almost too good. I live in Canada too...here's an example of a stone that I was quoted from Birks...including the setting:
.57 VS2 G. not much info because for $8,500 CDN, I just walked outta there.
I found a .75 G SI1 from Spence diamonds for around $6000 CDN (not including the setting). Both of these stones had fantastic cuts though...at least they looked good. Hope this helps.

-spencer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results