shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone. I have not been on here in about 2 years!... I am not looking to buy a new stone but was just messing around on Ebay and came across some stones that seem to be too good to be true and graded by some labs I have never heard of. I would like some opinions of this stone just to see how bad it really is..........here is the info and link... Cheers!

Cut : ROUND BRILLIANT

Carat: 2.03

Color: i

Clarity: SI2

Enhancements: CLARITY ENHANCED

Polish: GOOD

Dimensions: 7.88x7.90x4.96mm

Depth% : 62.9 Table%:58.3

Girdle Thickness: MEDium, faceted

Cutlet:NONE,

Symmetry: GOOD

PHOTOLUMINESCENCE: NONE

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-03-Ct-SI2-I-NATURAL-ROUND-Loose-Diamond-CERTIFIED-NR_W0QQitemZ290355581752QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439a8a9338

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its bad Shana, it is facing up very small for a 2 carater and it is clarity enhanced, not a good buy. Nor have I ever heard of this lab....

Jean

Shiny_Rock
That is exactly what I thought... there are so many of these stones on ebay and they are so cheap. Just curious from the experts how bad they really are

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 11:02:44 AM
Author: Shana Jean
That is exactly what I thought... there are so many of these stones on ebay and they are so cheap. Just curious from the experts how bad they really are
If it sounds too good to be true....
2.gif

I'd stay away from Ebay. It's great for lots of things, but unless one is very savvy about diamonds, it's not really the place to look for them.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, do these ebay people sell a lot of these diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results