shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on what to wear with this Deco bracelet

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
Hello All!

I'm a longtime lurker, but I thought I would ask your opinion on something. My sister's wedding is coming up, and as her MOH, I get to wear an absolute gorgeous dress (it's by Dress the population, their yellow lace one). Jewelry wise, I'll be wearing a bracelet that my mom recently gifted to me, simple golden south sea dangle earrings, my yellow gold wedding band and probably a Deco dinner ring. My question is this, if I were thinking of wearing an additional bracelet, perhaps a simple gold bangle with my bracelet, what style should I buy? I'll attach a picture of my bracelet.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is simply a gorgeous bracelet Mara! If it were me, I'd probably not wear anything with it & let it be the star--lucky you!! But anything you choose I'm sure would be fine! Enjoy the wedding!

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
That is simply a gorgeous bracelet Mara! If it were me, I'd probably not wear anything with it & let it be the star--lucky you!! But anything you choose I'm sure would be fine! Enjoy the wedding!

Thank you! I will! She is my only sister and this wedding is a really big deal in the family. Helping her plan has taken up most of my time, so I haven't really given a lot of thought as to what I'm jewels I'm going to wear. What about my other wrist. I feel it will seem naked.

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
IMG_4319.jpg

Also for reference, this is my dinner ring. Is it too much to wear this on one arm ? And, should I change which finger the ring goes on?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If your other wrist will feel naked and you're wearing YG and pearls otherwise, how about a simple gold bangle?
Also I would probably wear the dinner ring and bracelet on opposite arms and the YG band and whatever you choose to balance that on opposite sides too.
Really tho that bracelet and that ring are gorgeous :love: and would be enough just by themselves.

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
If your other wrist will feel naked and you're wearing YG and pearls otherwise, how about a simple gold bangle?
Also I would probably wear the dinner ring and bracelet on opposite arms and the YG band and whatever you choose to balance that on opposite sides too.
Really tho that bracelet and that ring are gorgeous :love: and would be enough just by themselves.

Oh, ok. I can picture that, and I like it!! (The whole opposite wrist/arm setup )

Now, do you think my golden pearls won't match now?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think your GSS bracelet would look great on your opposite wrist. You have beautiful pieces!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, ok. I can picture that, and I like it!! (The whole opposite wrist/arm setup )

Now, do you think my golden pearls won't match now?
Goodness no - they'll be lovely! Picking up on the gold jewellery and the yellow of the dress.

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
I think your GSS bracelet would look great on your opposite wrist. You have beautiful pieces!

Thank you :) what does GSS stand for?

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
Goodness no - they'll be lovely! Picking up on the gold jewellery and the yellow of the dress.

Ok yay!! I wasn't sure before I posted today, but now I feel more confident and can start my perfect bangle search. I have very slim wrists, would you recommend an open ended one or a close one?

I'll make sure to have the photographer snap some professional bling shots of me hehe. I know on here people don't show their actual faces, but I'll put them up on insta...

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have very slim wrists, would you recommend an open ended one or a close one?

I'll make sure to have the photographer snap some professional bling shots of me hehe. I know on here people don't show their actual faces, but I'll put them up on insta...
Hmm good question - probably have a look and see what you like before committing to one or other?
Yay for pics!! It sounds like a very glamorous lovely outfit. I'm sure your sister will be touched to know you've put so much effort into looking good for her day :razz:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GSS=gold south sea, love pearls Have fun at your sisters wedding!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bracelet and ring are fabulous! Do you plan to wear a watch?

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
GSS=gold south sea, love pearls Have fun at your sisters wedding!

Oh, I'm new! I've never heard that before :) I don't have a pearl bracelet, but will be wearing GSS earrings

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
Hmm good question - probably have a look and see what you like before committing to one or other?
Yay for pics!! It sounds like a very glamorous lovely outfit. I'm sure your sister will be touched to know you've put so much effort into looking good for her day :razz:[/QUOTE

Oh, I know she will be! She's very pleased she actually gets to dress me for a day lol! Normally, it's the other way around...

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's up to you. I like the suggestions above about mixing metal colors and your GSS pearls. If you want to wear a watch do you think you would still want to wear two bracelets?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results