shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 1.040
Color: L
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 62
Table: 57
Girdle: STK
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.45-6.49X4.01

Unfortunately this is all the information I have on this stone. What do you guys think? I know the L is very low in color, but would that be so bad if it''s an ideal cut round?

Thanks in advance for your input!
21.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
what is the lowest color you have seen in a diamond?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I saw an ideal cut "L" once on a jeweler''s ring. It looked really good in the lighting conditions.

I saw an "M" when I was shopping for diamonds but it was a premium cut and definitely had a yellowish tinge under flourescent lighting.

I have an "I" right now and it look very white to me. I wouldn''t be hesitant to go with a J....but I''m not sure about an L.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
jelly,
even in an ideal cut, you will notice some color with an ''l'' whether or not you like this color, is another story. i would strongly suggest you look at the stone and determine your preference. if the vendor has a sufficient return policy, this should be quite feasible.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Belle, It''s actually a virtual Whiteflash stone. I figured since it''s certified by the AGS and it''s referred to as "Ideal" it could be a great deal if I didn''t mind the color.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool. have them send it to you and check it out. i''d love to hear what you think of the color!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Belle, As always, thanks for your help!
10.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''re welcome jelly! i will be looking forward to hearing what you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results