shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this stone please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGail

Shiny_Rock
This stone is listed as a vendors ideal cut or preferred series. I know what the vendor names it can mean little or nothing. I don''t know that much about firescope images but I was wondering if this was bad or good. I know that there is a large feather on the lower left hand corner that can be covered 75-80% with the prong. I need to make a decision soon so please help! It is priced resonably around $6k Here are the specs:
1.44 ctw, F, I1
7.35 x 7.3 x 4.4
Depth: 60.1
Table: 57
Crown Ang: 35.6
Crown Height: 15.6
Pav Ang: 40.3
Pav Depth: 42%
Girdle: Thin
Pol/Sym: Exc/Exc
Fluor: None

Firescope.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
NOOOOOOO!!!! you'll have to fight me for that one!!! I've had my eye on it for MONTHS because it's the only FIC I've been able to find!

OK, I'll calm down. I think this is an amazing stone. I would want to see it in person to be sure about that inclusion not bothering me, but I love everything else about it. Just make sure that there won't be durability issues from pronging the inclusion.

I'm soooooooo jealous!
Up_to_something.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
PS. as I recall, the girdle on that stone is pretty thin -I'd get an opinion on that too. Better yet, I know this vendor will ship to an appraiser without charging you first, so I'd go that route. Let the appraiser know what kind of setting you want to put it in and have them tell you if it's feasible for that stone.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you don't mind - I thought I'd upload this image as well. By the way, the IS image looks very good. Most of the leakage seems to be around the inclusion, and it's not bad at that.
1.gif

6999866.jpg

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your feedback. Are we going to have to fight over this diamond?
1.gif

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/28/2004 1:02:32 PM LGail wrote:

1.gif
----------------

You know the rule around here -- you have to post pictures!

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Oh believe me...I have been dreaming about that day that I can post a picture of MY ring on this board!! I'm just hoping this is the best one for the money...and I think it is!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/28/2004 1:02:32 PM LGail wrote:

1.gif
----------------

1.gif
No, no. I just got my ring diamond, this one is all yours. I'll still be jealous, but as long as you post pictures, and a lot of them, I'll find it in my heart to forgive you!
2.gif
OR, if you want, you can just send me the ring and I'll take a bunch of pictures for ya
naughty.gif
11.gif

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh!! I am excited. My boyfriend is going to place the order momentarily. Yeah!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOOO!!! I'm excited for you too!! please, PLEASE share how it looks to you when you get it. SO cool!!!
1.gif
9.gif
1.gif
9.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results