shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Simon G engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

filschaos

Rough_Rock
I just found this engagement ring by Simon G, and it is similar to the other one I am considering on Blue Nile. I am slightly worried about the durability though, particularly where the two pieces of the band are attached on the bottom. Does anyone have any experience with the quality of his work? Do you think there''s a chance of it breaking since it''s so delicate? Thanks guys!

Simon G

Blue Nile

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 11:05:52 PM
Author:filschaos
I just found this engagement ring by Simon G, and it is similar to the other one I am considering on Blue Nile. I am slightly worried about the durability though, particularly where the two pieces of the band are attached on the bottom. Does anyone have any experience with the quality of his work? Do you think there''s a chance of it breaking since it''s so delicate? Thanks guys!

Simon G

Blue Nile
I prefer the Simon G it''s more fluid, what a lovely setting it is... Simon G has a great reputation, so no worries there... I have a few pieces by Simon G, not an ering... But can say his work is quality through and through....
2.gif
HTH, good luck.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I agree Kaleigh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results