shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The head looks fine. As for colour, it''s a function of what you like.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have several of their rings and they are made Very Well, so no worries there. Like Harriet said, the color depends on what you like. You can ask them to send the ring to you for you to inspect.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/Sapphires/Sapphire-Jewelry/Sapphire-Rings/Jewelry=J1136

I like this one better, but it is what YOU like that counts. If you have any doubts, ask Steven Bliss to send them to you, so you can see them in person.

Linda

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2008 2:13:18 PM
Author: Linda W
http://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/Sapphires/Sapphire-Jewelry/Sapphire-Rings/Jewelry=J1136

I like this one better, but it is what YOU like that counts. If you have any doubts, ask Steven Bliss to send them to you, so you can see them in person.

Linda

ditto to this statement - both rings are very pretty, but i i like the yellow gold and the halo with that yellow sapphire - so pretty! I happen to think the color is just right, but i like lighter stones for the most part, and i think color is just a personal preference. I love the whole thing!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are both gorgeous choices. I love the halo, and I''ve often heard their settings are very high quality.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren, they are. Their settings are gorgeous. I get compliments all the time on my rings. Their designer used to work at Cartier.

linda

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
I think that is beautiful. I like the color.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color, the band width, the halo - but what matters is what you think! Does it make your heart sing?
35.gif

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think both are beautiful rings. I tend to prefer the richer, more saturated yellows, so I like J1136 better from that standpoint. However, I also prefer white gold with yellow stones over yellow gold, so that favors the other one. However, like the others have said, it is ultimately YOUR preferences and likes/dislikes that matter. I wouldn''t kick either one out of bed
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results