shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on this ring please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

inloveandready

Rough_Rock
Hi all.... I''m new to the Price scope and and soon to be engaged. My future fiancee has been great to me and wants me to show him a few styles I''d like and go from there. However, I''m looking for some feedback about the style of this ring. Has anyone purchased or knows someone who has bought it. I really love it but am concerned with how delicate this style of ring can be. Feedback please :)

Thanks.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pictures of it? Link to it? Description of it?
1.gif

inloveandready

Rough_Rock
it''s the brilliant cut caresse from birks. Here it is.....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t see it...
37.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let's see if I can pull it off the link...

okay, a little big, but it worked. I don't know anyone who's bought the ring. The 3 sided pave can be a bit of a headache if not done right (can have stones pop out) and you do have to be careful with the ring as 3 sided pave is more delicate. Also, if you want a matching band, you don't want another 3 sided ring with diamonds rubbing against diamonds next to it. But several people have 3 sided pave rings and are very happy with them.

ETA: I can't tell if a ring can sit flush with it from the picture, but something to think about and inquire about if that's important to you!

birksring1.jpg

inloveandready

Rough_Rock
thanks so much.... you got it

36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think it''s very pretty!! I agree with FG that you want to make sure that the workmanship on this ring is great because the stones can fall out. It''s a beautiful ring though!!
2.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful - but being worried about so many stones coming loose would stress me out!
ETA: As I recall Birks is a high end store, right? If they warranteed the stones and you could go in person for repairs, I would be less concerned!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results