shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this RB stone please

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been searching for a round brilliant stone in the 1.5 carat range for several months and I finally found one that grabbed me. It is AGS 0 and the specs are all in the optimal ranges, has a HCA score of 1.5, etc. Everything checks out, except... I have a question about the ASET image. It shows a grey streak around 1 o'clock. Should I be concerned about this? The idealscope image suggests slight light leakage as a result, but based on everything else I am not sure this is a dealbreaker. I don't want to be overly picky, but I also want to be sure I am being objective and am not overlooking any concerns with this stone. I am attaching all relevant images. All thoughts, opinions, and advice are welcome!! I love this forum and I have definitely benefitted from all of the insights shared on it!

aset_28.jpg

idealscope_8.jpg

h_amp_a_0.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a gorgeous stone.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look very nice!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the insights! It is probably a great stone; I just feel like I need to play devil's advocate at this point before taking the plunge. Plus, it gives me peace of mind to get some objective opinions!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also, here are some other stats on the stone. If anyone sees any red flags please let me know!

Table %: 56.4
Depth %: 61.9
Crown %: 15.2
Crown Angle: 34.9
Pav Angle: 40.8
Pavillion %: 43.1
Star %: 53
Lower Girdle %: 76
Girdle: Thin To Medium Faceted
Culet : Pointed

Fluorescence: Negligible
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I feel pretty comfortable with this stone overall. However, should I be concerned about LGF of 76% or star of 53%?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results