shape
carat
color
clarity

<opinions on this princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trentfrog

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone

Just wanted some opinions on this princess. I´m a little concerned that the cert is from 2005. Is that a little clue that shows you there may be something wrong with it because they haven´t been able to sell it yet because it´s not very good? Also, I thought that for a well cut princess you should have the depth larger than the table?

Also, what do people think of G colour princess stones. I was thinking nothing lower than F if I´m buying a nicely cut stone.

Your thoughts please.

http://www.whiteflash.com/princess/Princess-cut-diamond-48247.htm

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 7:13:19 AM
Author:trentfrog
Hi Everyone

Just wanted some opinions on this princess. I´m a little concerned that the cert is from 2005. Is that a little clue that shows you there may be something wrong with it because they haven´t been able to sell it yet because it´s not very good? Also, I thought that for a well cut princess you should have the depth larger than the table?

Also, what do people think of G colour princess stones. I was thinking nothing lower than F if I´m buying a nicely cut stone.

Your thoughts please.

http://www.whiteflash.com/princess/Princess-cut-diamond-48247.htm

Usually the depth being greater than the table is preferred yes as a basic starting point. With Expert Selection diamonds, the emphasis is on value for the money, good looking diamonds which may have good visual properties and beauty but are not always the top cuts such as the ACA brand etc.

The diamond in question looks to be a very attractive diamond to me, it depends what you want, if you want a top cut branded Princess then ACA or Infinity from Wink are what to look for, if you are happy with just a well cut Princess then the one above might fit the bill.

Also a G colour is fine with me in a Princess, will still be very white.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 7:28:11 AM
Author: Lorelei

Usually the depth being greater than the table is preferred yes as a basic starting point. With Expert Selection diamonds, the emphasis is on value for the money, good looking diamonds which may have good visual properties and beauty but are not always the top cuts such as the ACA brand etc.

The diamond in question looks to be a very attractive diamond to me, it depends what you want, if you want a top cut branded Princess then ACA or Infinity from Wink are what to look for, if you are happy with just a well cut Princess then the one above might fit the bill.

Also a G colour is fine with me in a Princess, will still be very white.
Ditto.

If you are interested, just give WF a call and ask them about it! I think it has potential.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results