shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this princess please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

milly177

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I''ve been reading the forums for a while now regarding different attributes that are needed for a princess cut to be beautiful, and all I can say is that I am overwhelmed. There is just so many things to account for especially when dealing with a fancy cut. Anyways, I''d greatly appreciate any feedback on the specs of this stone. The report is from GIA and I have not been able to obtain any images of the stone yet.
- 1.17 ct E VVS2 Princess
. Depth %: 71
. Table %: 74
. Girdle: TN-M
. Measurements: 6.05-5.97X4.24
. Polish: Very Good
. Symmetry: Very Good
. Culet: None
. Fluorescence: None

Thanks all!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2009 1:21:57 PM
Author:milly177

Hi everyone,
I''ve been reading the forums for a while now regarding different attributes that are needed for a princess cut to be beautiful, and all I can say is that I am overwhelmed. There is just so many things to account for especially when dealing with a fancy cut. Anyways, I''d greatly appreciate any feedback on the specs of this stone. The report is from GIA and I have not been able to obtain any images of the stone yet.

- 1.17 ct E VVS2 Princess
. Depth %: 71
. Table %: 74
. Girdle: TN-M
. Measurements: 6.05-5.97X4.24
. Polish: Very Good
. Symmetry: Very Good
. Culet: None
. Fluorescence: None

Thanks all!

Hi Milly,

As you know we can''t tell much without ASET and detailed pictures of the diamond. But looking from the info we have, the table percent is larger than the depth - whereas the reverse is preferred usually. It probably isn''t a top make cut but it might be a reasonably cut diamond, but without images we can''t say anything for sure regrettably. I will say though unless you prefer E VVS, then you could drop both colour and clarity without visual sacrifice if the cut is great, but this is a personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results