carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this possible RHR?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think that will look fine together. I actually had a very similar setting by the same vendor with a red garnet in it that I recently sold. I think my garnet was a 6mm on a size 6.5. You can look at my past threads for pictures. I'm fairly sure I posted some.

As far as size goes that is your own personal preference. I'm spoiled in the world of CS so I typically don't buy anything for a ring that is below 7.5mm :oops: But I like big statement jewelry. I think a 6mm on a 7.5 finger is also lovely and would be very nice as a RHR.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the info, Sarah! The other thought is to go w/a 3 stone trellis design...but then I would need to find side stones. :Up_to_something:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I find 3 stones rings to be classic, understated and elegant, and micropave halos to be more modern and blingy. What type of look are you going for?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
pregcurious|1310608438|2968450 said:
I find 3 stones rings to be classic, understated and elegant, and micropave halos to be more modern and blingy. What type of look are you going for?

I feel the same way, especially since I found a 3 stone by DanielM that I'm in love with! :lickout:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
There are also some great vintage halos that will give you a feeling for how to make a halo look less modern if you are looking for something more class.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results