shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on this pink sapphire ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoffy

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a pink sapphire ring. I am proposing to my girlfriend soon but I am totally clueless about what to get in regards to price, quality, coloring and even just what looks nice. I know that she does not like diamonds so I decided to go with sapphire because it''s her birthstone and pink because it''s her favorite color.

I have been searching the internet a bit to come up with ideas and stumbled upon this ring. I would like to humbly ask for any opinions on it. Is it a fair price? Is it an attractive ring?

Thanks alot

http://www.myjewelrysource.com/sapphire_jewelry/gr5175-engagement-all-pink-sapphire-ring.htm

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I would try posting this in the coloured stones forum, they are truly dedicated to coloured stones and can help with a number of vendors/options and feedback

good luck

pb

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
are you sure she wants an all Pink Sapphire ring? I think that ring is pretty inexpensive, and I wonder about the stones though. Not all sapphires are created equally. You will get more responses in the Colored stone forum. You can usually buy a better stone separately from the mounting. Think about budget, and whether you are ok with treated stones or not? Please don''t rush into buying a ring, please research about the type of stones you are looking for otherwise its not a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results