shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this diamond...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwg_1313

Rough_Rock
I''m very seriously considering purchasing this diamond. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (Especially on the dimensions)! Any thoughts on Color... is the F worthwhile?

Ct. Weight: 1.00
Cut: Very Good
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Depth %: 63.4%
Table %: 73%
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Very good
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.87x5.58x3.54 mm

Length/width ratio: 1.05

Thanks!

Gary
eek.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
shape? If princess the numbers don't look good.

gwg_1313

Rough_Rock
Ahhh.. sorry, I Forgot that detail. It is Princess. Why would you say that they numbers look bad? They stack up pretty well to the charts for cut I've seen referenced in this forum...

Gary

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Princess cuts with tables that much larger than their total depth, in my experience (and I've analyzed hundreds of them) = a recipe for disaster. Of course your spread is going to be very good, the stone will surely look bigger than what it weighs so that is a positive however when the table is that much larger the stone will generally have too shallow of a crown (I'm willing to bet it is less than 8%. Couple that with the wrong pavilion and you will have a lifeless stone. If you study any of the princess cuts on our site and view their optical analysis you will not see one stone with that table/total depth%.

My .02c

Rhino

gwg_1313

Rough_Rock
Carat weight: 1.02
Cut: Very Good
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Depth %: 68.9%
Table %: 66%
Symmetry: Good
Polish: Very good
Girdle: Thin to thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 5.71x5.59x3.85 mm
Length/width ratio: 1.02
SHAPE: PRINCESS

Proportions like this will usually produce a more brilliant stone?

confused.gif

urbasic

Rough_Rock
-Boink-

What numbers would need to change to make this diamond great. I am curious too..
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results