shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RAH

Rough_Rock
on superbcert:
.97 ct.
round brilliant
GIA report
dimensions: 6.41/6.43/3.92mm
Depth 61.1%
Table 56%
Girdle: thin to med
Culet: none
Polish: Excellent
Sym: Excellent
VS2
H color
No flourescence

Price: 4,993.56

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful
lickout.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
1.gif

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
yup, really nice. I looked up the cert on superbcerts site, and there did seem to be a large number of inclusions. Makes for a very messy plot. Inclusions aside, the stone looks great.

RAH

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your replies! More welcome!

Lugus,
I noticed that too, however with the VS2 grading doesn't that mean they aren't visible to the naked eye? Do you think there could be any problem with the inclusions?

Rah

RAH

Rough_Rock
these specs too:

crown angle: 34.2 (33.9-34.5)
crown height: 14.8 (14.4-15.1)
Pavilion angle: 41.0 (40.6-41.3)
Pavilion depth: 43.1 (42.7-43.5)

RAH

Rough_Rock
anyone else?
wavey.gif
opinions please?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 3/13/2003 2:54:38 PM RAH wrote:

anyone else?
wavey.gif
opinions please? ----------------

Rah: The 5 Light views on this stone are spectacular. Thick saturated rays of beaming color along with lots of activity from all five views. The biggest variance on this stone is .8. If you are really anal you can get a tighter stone but for a stone which exhibits great results and you are saving yourself some cash by dipping just a little under the one carat mark. I have a 1.01 H VS1 stone which would probably be very difficult to tell in size next to yours and paid a 1000 bucks more. Smart purchase on your end and with performance readings hard to beat. My H faces up very white and it is hard to tell the slight hint of color, and only in certain light conditions can you see the subtle color. With the way this stone is cut it will face up better than the average H also...

GO FOR IT....

Take er-easy-
Josh RIoux
Sitka, Alaska
9.gif

RAH

Rough_Rock
Thanks Josh,
Just nobody steal it now!
2.gif

I have an H now and it indeed faces up very white and my stone is nowhere near cut as well.

Thanks for the opinion--
RAH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results