shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ThompsonTOT

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I am very excited about this diamond; I think it is the one for me (or for my fiance, I should say). I have already received the opinion of PCQCollectibles and Mara (Ana-Maria), but if anyone else has an opinion, I would be very appreciative.

3.11 ct
I-SI1
Depth 61.1%
Table 56%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Proportions: Ideal
Cutlet: Pointed
Girdle: Faceted 1.2% - 1.7%
Fluorescence: Negligible
Crown Angle: 34.6
Crown percentage: 15.1%
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Pavillion Percentage: 43.1

I''ll try to post additional pics.
Thanks very much,
Tony

Web 3.110 I SI1A.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks good to me :}

Is it eyeclean?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 2/3/2004 9:13:24 AM ThompsonTOT wrote:

I have already received the opinion of PCQCollectibles and Mara (Ana-Maria), but if anyone else has an opinion, I would be very appreciative.
----------------

He he! There are about 3000 posts between (Ana-Maria) me and Mara...
9.gif

If you like high contrast and fire, that's a winner, sir!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
You need to ask two questions - Is it eyeclean? How eyeclean is it? And, how does this stone face up?

I can not comment on price. But, I can speak from experience. I/SI1 can be trickly. They can, without a doubt, represent an excellent bargin in a stone this size. But, it also is a border line for seeing color & inclusions in a stone of this size.

In other words, you've got to see it. And, before doing so, ask the vendor the questions above. Also important, are there any feathers & where are they? People get so caught up on eye clean, they fail to recognize the fault in a feather because typically it can not be seen. But, can seriously compromise the integrity of the stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results