shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions On This Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
Shape: Princess
Color: H
Carat: 1.27
Clarity: SI3
Cut: Select Ideal (Based off the vendors website)
Measurements: 5.81 x 5.71 x 4.07 mm
Depth: 71.3%
Table: 70%
Crown: 11%
Pavilion Depth: 53%
Girdle: Medium
Lab Report: EGL Report

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 9:00:23 AM
Author:ohiojagerguy
Shape: Princess
Color: H
Carat: 1.27
Clarity: SI3
Cut: Select Ideal (Based off the vendors website)
Measurements: 5.81 x 5.71 x 4.07 mm
Depth: 71.3%
Table: 70%
Crown: 11%
Pavilion Depth: 53%
Girdle: Medium
Lab Report: EGL Report
SI3 clarity grade is used only by EGL, there is a chance it may not be eyeclean and GIA or AGS would grade it I1. But ask the vendor. Going by the numbers this one looks a bit better on paper than the other, but again we need images if you can get them please.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
Yeah i thought this one had better numbers on it than the last one. He is getting me the info I need for the diamond. If it is eye clean and he can send me a photo of the diamond I will definetly post it and let everyone know. I am starting to get the hang of what i need to look for slowly but surely. Thanks again lorelei you have been a HUGE help with my search.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 9:28:06 AM
Author: ohiojagerguy
Yeah i thought this one had better numbers on it than the last one. He is getting me the info I need for the diamond. If it is eye clean and he can send me a photo of the diamond I will definetly post it and let everyone know. I am starting to get the hang of what i need to look for slowly but surely. Thanks again lorelei you have been a HUGE help with my search.
You are most welcome, we will get there!

DiamondsDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I would be very careful with an EGL SI3. If possible, stay with an SI2 or better GIA.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
I got the info for this diamond and the gemelogist said it is not eye clean and he would not recommend it to anyone.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 8:39:55 PM
Author: ohiojagerguy
I got the info for this diamond and the gemelogist said it is not eye clean and he would not recommend it to anyone.
Thats good to know, scratch that one then!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results