shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on this diamond please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I got the measurements for the 1ct diamond I mentioned before. Could some of you tell me what you think as far as the dimentions go... I really appreciate it

Lisa

1ct
J color
VS2
6.55-6.49-3.83
58.7% depth
56% table
12% crown
43% pavillion

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
minga is this and EGL diamond?

the HCA isn''t as accurate when using %''s for the crown and pavillion instead of the angle''s.

also, have you seen it?

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Yes mrssalvo it is an EGL, is that a no no lab!!! I thought it was GIA but found out today it was EGL. I have seen it twice and it is nice looking

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, it gets a 2.4 on the HCA which says it's worth buying if the price is right. Do keep in mind the %'s are less accurate. EGL is known to be a little more loose on grading so the J could actually be a GIA or AGS K or L. If you've seen it though and it speaks to you then it might be the one for you, just make sure your paying what it's worth and not more.

you can search EGL here and form your own opinion though
1.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much mrssalvo, I am taking my time and deciding, I might just continue to save and keep this 1.15 for now.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well that''s smart to take your time and don''t settle. did you talk to pearlmans about returning the stone you have?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results