shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on these stacked diamond rings

liloette

Rough_Rock
Diamonds are a new found love for me. I'm in that phase where I just want them all! My wedding band is the oval 5 stone and i ultimately want a 1.25 or 1.5 cushion cut solitaire on platinum. In the meantime, this 3 stone ring came in to my life. I have no romantic ties with it, as a client used it to pay the remainder of a ticket to my husband. He's an attorney. But it fits me and if im not wearing it, no one else is going to. It's a zales 3 stone, not the fanciest but it has bling. The 5 stone was made by my local jewelrer.

_2874.jpeg

_2875.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I especially love your 5 stone band! I would not wear the 3 stone and 5 stone together. I think your five stone would look best with just 1 plain or tiny diamond band with it. Also, there is huge danger in two diamond rings hitting each other and chipping the stones. So if you did wear two diamond rings that could potentially bump each other, you'd need to wear a plain spacer band between them. Your smallest diamond band can go with either ring, and I can't tell about the height of the other two diamond bands, but they shouldn't be next to each other because of the chipping risk. You have a lot of great options to choose from, though!

(and welcome to PS!!! :wavey: )

liloette

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the tips. What I really want is a 1.5 or 2 carat solitaire to wear with it. Maybe next year. Love the 6 prong setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results