carat
color
clarity

Opinions on these rings

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Everyone,

I've been browsing for some stacking rings to wear with my wedding set. I've come up with two possibilities:

The first picture is a Hidalgo green enamel band in 18kt white gold. The sale is for two identical bands.

The second is a rose gold pink sapphire and diamond band. The flowers in the picture are the pink sapphire with diamond in between.

My set is a princess cut with bead set round diamonds on each side and a matching band in platinum. I wasn't sure if it mattered if the stacking rings are the same metal as my set or not? Sorry these aren't better pictures, they are all I have to work off at the moment.

_2152.jpeg

_2153.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more possibility, we were married St. Patrick's Day and this one has little shamrocks but it's in 10kt yellow gold

_2156.jpeg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd go with the green enamel bands - though I have to admit I don't know how durable the enamel would be for everyday wear. The green would be a perfect way to commemorate your St. Patrick's Day wedding, and the simple styling will complement pretty much any e-ring.

I think the second ring is very "busy." The flower/diamond design looks pretty large, scale-wise, and it seems to go all the way around the ring. My concern is that it could clash with your e-ring, and design spacing might not work with your e-ring. (CVB has a band that uses similar elements, but it's much more delicate overall and would IMHO work with more e-rings.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results