shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on these ACA Princess diamonds, plz!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

huey_0101

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

I know it''s probably been said a gazillion times before but I just wanted to say that this is hands down, the most useful diamond buying resource for the uninitiated like myself! It can be very daunting searching for the right rock for an engagement ring when you really don''t have a clue but this site has given me a lot more confidence in making that choice. So thank you everyone!!

That said, however, I could still use the extra reassurance of the many knowledgeable and helpful people that frequent these forums! I have set my sights on an ACA Princess from WF and I have narrowed my choices down to these 3:

OPTION 1: 1.017 Carat, G, VS2

OPTION 2: 1.012 Carat, H, VS2

OPTION 3: 1.013 Carat, H, VS1

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=174064,174072,174065

I have looked at the ASET images and I have got some idea of what I might go for, but I just wanted to know what people think. Also, are the Idealscope images less important than ASET images when looking at Princess cuts? I ask because the most expensive stone (OPTION 3) seems to display the most leakage in the Idealscope image.

Anyway, thank you so much in advance! This site rocks!! (no pun intended)
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the first one, mainly because i am familiar with that particular look in a princess. the second one looks interesting and i would definitely be tempted by that one as well!
really, they will all be nice. perhaps the color could be the decision maker for you.
i like the g!
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since #3 is reserved, I hope it is for you! But they are all great, and #3 is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results