shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on solitaire diamond necklace

Pgirl90

Rough_Rock
Hello ladies!

I am in the process of searching for my forever diamond solitaire necklace for everyday wear. I am 5’2 and petite, and have neutral light-medium skin tone and black hair.

Here is a piece I am considering. With corona, things re-opening in mid June so I be able to see it in person and try it on then.

According to my SA it is .88ct E colour and VS1 clarity

I have also asked to see a few round pieces when I have my in store appointment in a few weeks.

So what I would like your opinion on is...how do you feel about the halo setting and the stone choice (heart shape solitaire)? How does the stone look from the photos? I also have a video she sent over that I might post later if I can figure it out...

Thank you ladies 558F800C-EA73-4BB5-98FB-513A6CCDED46.jpeg CDF4A691-1FCE-48C5-A95F-95FB784394DA.jpeg D12C3C44-3650-4531-ADDA-C833FD674C1A.jpeg 202B2250-4358-460A-9AC5-6210F0A49D00.jpeg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This is 100% amazing - the detailing is excellent.
Have you always wanted a heart shape?
Will you layer it with other pieces (you said this is your forever kinda thing) or wear alone?
What other metals do you typically wear?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So what I would like your opinion on is...how do you feel about the halo setting and the stone choice (heart shape solitaire)? How does the stone look from the photos?
I think both the stone and the setting look gorgeous :love:

if a heart shape fits your wants for daily wear

go for it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think both the stone and the setting look gorgeous :love:

if a heart shape fits your wants for daily wear

go for it!

Agree. Very nice for a heart in a halo.

Pgirl90

Rough_Rock
This is 100% amazing - the detailing is excellent.
Have you always wanted a heart shape?
Will you layer it with other pieces (you said this is your forever kinda thing) or wear alone?
What other metals do you typically wear?

Thank you so much for your reply :kiss2: Yes I have always wanted a heart shape. Although I would absolutely not complain if it was a round, especially if it popped a lot more.

I should add this necklace is platinum!

I don't have any other fine jewelry at the moment, but I have worn both white and yellow gold in the past.

So I am starting with a clean slate! I do not have an everyday combo. I am 30 and want to jump right into building a forever collection! I am thinking I will do a solitaire necklace and/or solitaire earrings, and maybe a watch.

So in lieu of layering, I was thinking of pairing the solitaire necklace with solitaire studs, if I feel I need even more sparkle. The ladies here helped me pick out a size a while ago, when I posted some pictures of me wearing cheapie cz's in various sizes. The size that suit me best ended up being around 5mm in diameter, so around 1ctw? I could potentially bring that to the appointment with me if it will help me determine the best size for the diamond pendant...any advice on what sizes I should consider :mrgreen2:??

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like this and think it's a great piece for daily wear!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! i have a heart solitaire pendant. I love the halo, it looks really well done and the craftmanship looks beautiful.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous!! I love it!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Oh I just love this.I would love a piece like this. It is very special .

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
This is very sweet and I can imagine someone wearing it forever.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Respectable light performance for a heart. Nice.

Q

Queenie60

Perfect for daily wear!

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies!

I am in the process of searching for my forever diamond solitaire necklace for everyday wear. I am 5’2 and petite, and have neutral light-medium skin tone and black hair.

Here is a piece I am considering. With corona, things re-opening in mid June so I be able to see it in person and try it on then.

I have also asked to see a few round pieces when I have my in store appointment in a few weeks.

So what I would like your opinion on is...how do you feel about the halo setting and the stone choice (heart shape solitaire)? How does the stone look from the photos? I also have a video she sent over that I might post later if I can figure it out...

Thank you ladies 558F800C-EA73-4BB5-98FB-513A6CCDED46.jpeg CDF4A691-1FCE-48C5-A95F-95FB784394DA.jpeg D12C3C44-3650-4531-ADDA-C833FD674C1A.jpeg 202B2250-4358-460A-9AC5-6210F0A49D00.jpeg

I love this necklace.

It reminds me of the one I bought myself with money from my first job ever. I wore that necklace constantly everyday for many years. Then, during a trip to Costa del Sol, I removed it for one evening to wear a fancier necklace for a special dinner we were invited to. Although we were staying at a 5 star hotel, there was no safe in the room. When we got back to the hotel , my beloved "everyday" necklace was gone. Insurance covered the loss, but losing that necklace broke my heart. I still dream of it.

This is such a pretty necklace. I hope you will enjoy it for many years to come. It's the perfect piece of jewelry for everyday (or anytime) wear. May it bring you much happiness.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazy thought: to me, a heart-shaped pendant is a little like an engagement ring. ("I'm taken.") I can't tell so I will ask: is that the message you want to send?

It is very pretty.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
It is very lovely. The shape of the heart is just perfect, not too fat not to skinny. I heard it is pretty hard to have good halo on heart shape and this one is perfect.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello ladies!

This necklace is heartlicious! I love it. Perfection. The shape and size.
And it is very romantic too. :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I think that's a lovely necklace. I vote go for it!

I also think the symbolism is really nice. You are giving yourself self-love.

Over the years, I have purchased a few jewelry pieces for myself. Sometimes they were smaller items, sometimes larger ones. Sometimes they were to mark a happy accomplishment, other times they were at a time when everything was going wrong in my life and I needed to be reminded to value myself even when other people didn't value me. To this day, I treasure each piece I bought because each one reminds me to love and be kind to myself (which often can be harder to do than loving and being kind to others!)

So yay! Start your forever collection with this lovely heart!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Perfect shape. Very lovely necklace!!

cheers--Sharon

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Love the heart shape ! Looks gorgeous!

Pgirl90

Rough_Rock
Crazy thought: to me, a heart-shaped pendant is a little like an engagement ring. ("I'm taken.") I can't tell so I will ask: is that the message you want to send?

It is very pretty.
Hehe well I’m sure my boyfriend will be very happy to hear this well now I kind of love the idea that this might be a necklace that means more than I intended! I’m buying this as a gift for myself and so maybe in a way it’s like I’m proposing to myself. self love, right

Pgirl90

Rough_Rock
I think that's a lovely necklace. I vote go for it!

I also think the symbolism is really nice. You are giving yourself self-love.

Over the years, I have purchased a few jewelry pieces for myself. Sometimes they were smaller items, sometimes larger ones. Sometimes they were to mark a happy accomplishment, other times they were at a time when everything was going wrong in my life and I needed to be reminded to value myself even when other people didn't value me. To this day, I treasure each piece I bought because each one reminds me to love and be kind to myself (which often can be harder to do than loving and being kind to others!)

So yay! Start your forever collection with this lovely heart!

I totally agree. You ladies are helping me give some extra meaning to the necklace beyond just being a pretty piece and I really love that. Thank you ladies so much

Pgirl90

Rough_Rock
I love this necklace.

It reminds me of the one I bought myself with money from my first job ever. I wore that necklace constantly everyday for many years. Then, during a trip to Costa del Sol, I removed it for one evening to wear a fancier necklace for a special dinner we were invited to. Although we were staying at a 5 star hotel, there was no safe in the room. When we got back to the hotel , my beloved "everyday" necklace was gone. Insurance covered the loss, but losing that necklace broke my heart. I still dream of it.

This is such a pretty necklace. I hope you will enjoy it for many years to come. It's the perfect piece of jewelry for everyday (or anytime) wear. May it bring you much happiness.

I am so sorry to hear this happened to you *hugs* About 10 years ago I had my first pair of cartier Legers earrings and I was devastated when I lost one a few years later. It was my graduation gift to myself! I was thinking about that earring the other day and it still hurts. I will be so devastated if I ever lost this...fingers toes paws crossed!!! I really understand that it wasn’t just a necklace to you, it was a symbol and priceless in a way

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I love your heart shaped stone!
I purchased myself a 1.08 carat heart-shaped solitaire pendant that I wear every single day.
It’s simple and is just a part of me.
I bought it to commemorate a personal milestone for myself so it was important to me that it be the “perfect stone”. It’s E color and internally flawless clarity. I’ve found that although it’s small, it’s super mighty and winks and sparkles at me all the time.
It’s super special and my favorite piece.

232FD76D-190F-4FA4-8419-CC73409DBFDE.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results