shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on SI2 .90 F triple Excellent round brilliant

rupz

Rough_Rock
Hi, this is my first post here. I would really appreciate if you can share your opinion on this diamond here. It has a big black inclusion right under the table. Would there be any effect on the sparkle and brightness due to this inclusion? Will you consider this diamond for an engagement ring ? The diamond scores excellent on HCA. I am on a budget so trying to compromise on clarity. 5233445717.jpg

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the proportions? ( crown/pavilion angles and table size) It does not look very promising.
I would not consider that stone for an ER just for THAT INCLUSION alone.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
flyingpig|1480795958|4104579 said:
What are the proportions? ( crown/pavilion angles and table size) It does not look very promising.
I would not consider that stone for an ER just for THAT INCLUSION alone.

+1....I'd suggest balancing your specs by potentially going to a G/H color and up to an SI1. Could you post your budget so we ours help you look?

rupz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for replying. Going down in color doesn't work for me but i can go down in size a little bit. I am looking at another diamond which is .85 E triple ex SI1. what do you think about this one?
diamond specs:
measurements 6.13 - 6.16 x 3.75 mm
table 56
depth 61
crown angle 33.5
pavilion angle 40.8
crown height 14.5%
pavilion depth 43.0%
star length 50%
lower half 80%
girdle medium, faceted, 3.0%
culet none

clarity crystal,cloud
1235740984.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much better option-have you confirmed whether it is eye clean? Could you ask the vendor for an ideal scope or ASET image?

E-W-johnson

Rough_Rock
That second one should be beautiful. The measurements are spot on and the symmetry looks much better.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
No one will see that inclusion in an earring unless they invade your personal space.
It is not going to have any impact on the brilliance either.
It is an OK SI2 in that size. Many times people will pass a stone like that and end up with a stone that is duller because of cloudy inclusions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results