shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on potential wedding band please

checkcheck

Rough_Rock
I have been thinking that I want to wear my e-ring and wedding band separately, and I fell in love with the idea of a five stone band from reading threads in this forum :)

My fiance ordered a 1ctw for me to try on, and now I'm not sure if I love it. I'm mainly worried that it looks to bulky or flashy, particularly compared to my dainty e-ring.

Please share your thoughts and opinions! Thank you.

img_20160429_210130.jpg

checkcheck

Rough_Rock
Here is my e-ring for reference:

img_20160104_130814.jpg

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been wearing my ering and band separately lately as well. The gallery on my e-ring is SO pretty, i hate covering it up. LOVE a 5 stone band and yours is really pretty. It is blingy but what's wrong with that?! :naughty: If you feel like it's too much, you could do a 7 stone or 9 stone with smaller stones?

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I think both your ering and wedding band are beautiful! I don't think the band overwhelms your ering when worn separate. I love your nail polish too!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a balanced look to both hands and I think you've achieved this very well! I don't think one ring overwhelms the other and think they both look beautiful. However, they have to please YOU so make sure you are comfortable with the look. Give it a couple of days and see what you think.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results