shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on idealscope please

Shellcm

Shiny_Rock
Help a novice before I push the button.

I had ordered a stone from adiamor but just got a surprise back tax refund so may go something a smidge larger (idealscope is for larger diamond, I don't have one for the smaller)

_799.png

Shellcm

Shiny_Rock
Further snapshot of report

_800.png

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NOT AN EXPERT but it looks like a beautiful performer. Are you poor sensitive at all? Because an L will show some warmth. The cut is ideal though and the clarity is really good. It will likely be a very sparkly and vibrant diamond. It will also be warmer than cooler in color, though.

Some people are not bothered by warmth, but just as many others are.

You don't mention the stats of the first stone. Are they comparable except in size?

Shellcm

Shiny_Rock
ringo865|1449804675|3960054 said:
NOT AN EXPERT but it looks like a beautiful performer. Are you poor sensitive at all? Because an L will show some warmth. The cut is ideal though and the clarity is really good. It will likely be a very sparkly and vibrant diamond. It will also be warmer than cooler in color, though.

Some people are not bothered by warmth, but just as many others are.

You don't mention the stats of the first stone. Are they comparable except in size?
Hello, here is the stats on the first stone.
It's $550 cheaper. I have googled images of L diamonds and I don't mind them. I'm wondering if it's some kind of diamond fate, I had paid for the first but my bank put the routing number in the wrong spot so it bounced, then I got this tax return, and I thought well maybe I'll try to find something bigger than the first for similar money. Plus if I buy from BGD my stone is insured during setting whereas it's set at my own risk if I buy from a third party. Also, no idealscope with the .67 so it's a gamble.
http://www.gia.edu/cs/Satellite?pagename=GST%2FDispatcher&childpagename=GIA%2FPage%2FReportCheck&c=Page&cid=1355954554547&reportno=2186829562

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results