shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions On Dress Options

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Far and away, option #1 flatters your shape the most! I also like #2 but not the neckline as much.

Litigatrix

Rough_Rock
Trade
Again, a big thanks! I just made appointments to try on both #1 and #3 again. I think I am leaning towards #3 as it is the one I keep thinking about (which has to be some sort of indication right?!) and it made me feel very sophisticated...even on my 5 foot frame!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely number one. It's a special dress.

The other one is too plain.

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
#1 ALL THE WAY. I love the lace, I love the jeweled belt, and I love how it flatters your body.

I think this is a dress you will look back at 50 years from now and feel great about. :appl: :appl:

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I loved you in #1 the best. Plus, I'm a sucker for lace so I generally lean towards lace gowns. I think it's very elegant and would look more timeless down the road.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
#1 #1 #1 all the way! Love it!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely the first one! They all look great on your figure (which is amazing btw!) but the first just looks "right".

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Future Mrs. Sterling said:
I'm also in the minority, but I prefer #3. It gives you curves and looks fabulous!

Ditto.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gotta go with #1!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Number 1 is to die for :love:

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I'm in the minority here. I think #3 flatters you better (minus the belt). I'd like to see you in something that shows off your curves a little more.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
You look fantastic in all of he dresses, but #3 hits it out of the park. The belt is right at the smallest part of your waist, which is very flattering. I also like that it is thinner, as opposed to #1. I am also a fan of rouching.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
#3, but move the belt up under the bustline.

I just spent a weekend with my dd wedding dress shopping and she looked at a San Patrick dress that was
a lot like #3, the consultant added a belt just under the bustline and it was gorgeous.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with yimmers... #1 and #3 (w/o belt). The first one is very pretty, but I think #3 flatters your figure a bit more. They both look great - I guess you just have to decide which look you like better. Both are gorgeous!!

danners84

Rough_Rock
I like #3, and I think when it's fitted right it will be amazing on you. I like #1 as well (I love lace), but I think #3 is just right - more elegant. I would suggest to see if they can make the neckline just ever so slightly more of a sweetheart neckline, but that's more my personal preference.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
slg47 said:
you have a lovely shape so I think most dresses will look great on you :) that being said I think I prefer the first two. I don't like the belt on the 3rd one

This.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the first one looks fantastic on you!

Tigarlily1

Rough_Rock
I love number 1! on you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results