shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on diamond, please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spartanjd

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a diamond on BlueNile, and would like opinions on it. It is a Blue Nile Signature Round, .87 carats, AGS Ideal, G, VS1. The specs are Depth - 61%, Table - 56%, Crown Angle - 34.7%, and Pavillion Angle - 40.5%. I paid $4800 after the bankwire discount. It is set as a solitaire in a white gold six-prong Tiffany-style setting. Very simple. I wanted to maximize the fire, and get a ring that would look close to a 1 carat in size (I have a limited budget). Hopefully I have accomplised this. Experts out there, let me know what you think. Thanks.

cambo

Rough_Rock
Well I''m certainly no expert, but based on the numbers you provided, the diamond scored very well on the HCA (.4 ex-ex-ex-vg). It''s hard to speculate as to whether you found a bargain or not since you didn''t post how much you paid, but if it performs anything like the HCA says it should, I bet it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results