shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions on design of potential e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
I would like people''s opinions of this ring''s design.. This one appeared on e-bay but I want to possibly get one designed to look like this one (not to purchase it off of E-bay!!!!! Scary!!!)

Nice design or are the smaller accent stones too much?

Thanks, I need all the help I can get!

Attachments

• emc_diam_ring_269.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 212

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love it. Plenty of bling going on. Elegant with extra sparkle. Go for it.

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the opinion, I think I am going to go with one like this one... I think it's very classy with lots of bling!

1.gif
Bethany
love.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I couldn't see the pic Bethany, so others might not have been able to either since you didn't get a lot of comments.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I can't see it either (even when clicking on the attachment link)....

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
hmmm, don't love the smaller accent stones. I would stop at the nice two side stones...!

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
Are you planning to have it worn next to a wedding band or just by itself?

I like the design, but I think if it is being coupled with a wedding band, it may be tricky to get a wedding band that compliments it and is not overpowered by it. Or you could go with a wedding band that makes a strong statement and really knock somone's eye out
9.gif

I also think that depending upon the size of the center and sidestones, it may have more of a *cocktail ring* look.

Remember, this is my OPINION. It doesn't have to be yours too
2.gif
This is a personal decision you are making and you don't know me nor do I expect you to hold my opinion in high regard! LOL

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice
1.gif
definitely a ring that woud stand nciely by itself - judging from the picture. I would not expect that band to be extra thin, but it all depends on what the actual dimensions of the ring are, and this cannot be judged from the picture...

You may find a similar settign at Dunn Jewelers (LINK) and one with matching band but no side-stones at Precisionset (LINK)
5.gif

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the opinions.. The ring I am looking at has princess accent stones, not small emeralds as shown, and it is 2 ct tw, not 3 ct as pictured. (I tried on the 3 ct.... too much for me!)

Wanting to wear a wedding band as well.... possibly channel set princesses to match the accents on the e-ring....????? Opinions?

Bethany
1.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
I love that ring! I think that a princess band would look a bit odd- once the engagement ring is on, can you really see the accent diamonds? I like it as is. If you really wanted a band, I think that a band with small emeralds or baguettes would be more in keeping with the flavor of the emerald cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results