shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on band with new ring...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm asking for opinions on my band with my new ring. Is the height of the band going to cause an issue if it's next to the ring? Does it look ok with the gap or should I get a 1 mm band? I'm kind of going back and forth.... :oops: Just looking for HONEST feedback.

img_11429.jpg

img_11433.jpg

img_11434.jpg

img_11435.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fine. If it's this you already have vs spending money, of probably just wear this. It's not bad.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look Soxfan. Not sure whether the band will cause problems to your ring though. I love the non matchy but coordinated look of the set. Very classy and sophisticated.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually like a gap, so that you can see the center diamond without it being a "blob of diamonds". I love it!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I completely agree with Acinom & HappyNewLife -- I love the look & think they look great together! :love: I actually prefer gaps between engagement ring & bands most of the time... :love: :love: Don't know if you'll need a spacer band between them though. A 1mm band might be a good idea to try just to be on the safer side.

P

PierreBear

Yes, I agree with the others! Enjoying the gap to really display the ring well!

Q

Queenie60

It looks fine to me. I like the space between the two rings. And they go together quite well.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's nice. I will be honest, it does not totally wow me and make me think it's the perfect band for that setting. But it is nice and pretty.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1460745817|4019773 said:
I think it's nice. I will be honest, it does not totally wow me and make me think it's the perfect band for that setting. But it is nice and pretty.

Me either. I was thinking a very thin engraved platinum band. But I don't think you can do an engraved band that small...

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
I'm ok with the gap but don't think they quite work together. They don't have to match but somewhat complement. The width of the band doesn't match the ering. I like this band better. The notches match the ones on the ering, and I like how it's not just straight across.

image_650.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it! I think it looks really nice with your ring. If the stones on the wedding band are bezel set then they shouldnt be scratching
your ring but cant really tell.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results