shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on 0.5 ct stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamocha

Rough_Rock
What do you all think of this Excel Diamonds (not SuperbCert) stone?
The picture looks nice to me, but I''m pretty clueless about diamonds. There is a link to the GIA certificate, but only the table and depth are included, and no inclusion map. Thanks!
http://www.exceldiamonds.com/diamond/805.html

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The image looks very lovely. The depth is ever so slightly deeper than I would like, but if the IS and crown/pavillion check out than I''d be okay with it.

jamocha

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. Since the GIA report only includes the depth and table, could Excel provide the crown and pavillion angles? Since they have an image, does that mean it''s probably in house, even though it''s not a SuberbCert?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 12:44:57 AM
Author: jamocha
Thanks for the reply. Since the GIA report only includes the depth and table, could Excel provide the crown and pavillion angles? Since they have an image, does that mean it''s probably in house, even though it''s not a SuberbCert?
They should be able to provide you with a SARIN, which runs the crown/pavillion angles, and an ideal scope image would help as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results