color
clarity

Opinions of this Vintage 1.4 CT OMC engagement ring and band

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Opinions of this Vintage 1.4 CT OMC engagement ring and

brut|1336684064|3192397 said:
Mayk|1336671019|3192198 said:
I am no expert but saw this on eBay... It's lovey and has 14 day return...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230786927341?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_17228wt_922

If its already posted above sorry. I didn't click all the links. I just thought this one was nice and might remain within budget.

It is pretty, but their policy clearly states:

Returns are not readily accepted due to the high risk of stone swapping and internet fraud. We want happy, repeat buyers. Should there be a problem with your item, you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If a return is necessary, you must ship the item back within 7 business days and provide tracking information

and

If you disagree with our policy, DO NOT BID on our items. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. WE DO NOT REFUND FOR BUYER'S REMORSE!!

That policy is not for me, but thank you very much for the suggestion :)

Good catch. Smart buyer. You want a return policy with no loop holes. Anyone with a brain can check a stone like an old cut for swapping before and after, even if they don't have the skills to do it themselves. They can take it to an appraiser before the sale, and after the return and have the appraiser confirm the stone is the same. A reasonable re-stocking fee (to cover the appraisal fee) at most on an expensive purchase with a stone that could be swapped is all I would put up with as a buyer.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Opinions of this Vintage 1.4 CT OMC engagement ring and

brut|1336684064|3192397 said:
Mayk|1336671019|3192198 said:
I am no expert but saw this on eBay... It's lovey and has 14 day return...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230786927341?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_17228wt_922

If its already posted above sorry. I didn't click all the links. I just thought this one was nice and might remain within budget.

It is pretty, but their policy clearly states:

Returns are not readily accepted due to the high risk of stone swapping and internet fraud. We want happy, repeat buyers. Should there be a problem with your item, you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If a return is necessary, you must ship the item back within 7 business days and provide tracking information

and

If you disagree with our policy, DO NOT BID on our items. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. WE DO NOT REFUND FOR BUYER'S REMORSE!!

That policy is not for me, but thank you very much for the suggestion :)

Whoops... I just read the top and the description.... Eeeek :o this is why I should stay on the sidelines! But I will keep watching. Can't wait to see what u find!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results