shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions needed on stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

richie5120

Rough_Rock
We are looking at these two stones. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. Also will they come down on price other then paying with cash? tia

1.24ct

or

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd go with the F, it's several hundred less, and will be beautiful. If you mention Pricscope you get a discount, of like 5%, I "think".

ETA, as long as it's eyeclean!

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
I''d also go with the F . . . it looks like it might be eye-clean, just ask them . . .

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d go with the F as well, both for the price and because I like the depth and table on it a tad better. Just ask them if it''s eye-clean.

richie5120

Rough_Rock
thanks for the input. We''re looking at a setting made by ASHI diamonds. Is there a place to buy it online?

Can anyone find a better deal on something similar to these stones? tia

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Those are both great . . . are you looking for suggestions of bigger diamonds? Same quality with lower price? What is your budget, color cut off? need some details on what you are trying to change to be able to give you other options.

richie5120

Rough_Rock
best bang for the buck. budget is to stay around 9k for the stone or less. best combination of color (g or H),size,cut with an eye clean SI. ES stone close to H&A. thanks again.

richie5120

Rough_Rock
thanks hikerchick! those stones look awesome! gf is gonna have fun deciding :) So happy you took the time to help me out!

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
no problem . . . lots to choose from actually since you have a very generous budget . . .Funny thing is my boyfriend must think I am nuts because he just bought my diamond and setting and here I am still on PS searching for diamonds :D

Let us know what you decide.

tanalasta

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The symmetry and perhaps no H&A is probably the reason why it didn't make the ACA grade and to be fair, very good symmetry is still reasonably acceptable. It's not like you'll be looking at H&A after it's been set.

That does not, in any way imply that this diamond will not be a stunning performer. And to be fair - looking at the IS and the Sarin - it has every chance to be a fantastic stone, deserving an AGS 0 light performance.

I like your budget ;-)

You should consider emailing or calling whiteflash and discuss exactly what you want and ask for their opinion as well to help you decide. They (from what I have read on these forums) are most friendly and helpful folk. Pity I discovered whiteflash was so good after I had made a purchase or else I would have used them too. Don't forget the PS discount!

The minute difference in size doesn't matter much. The spread of this diamond isn't 'excellent' but some people prefer a slightly deeper stone. It's bigger than the magical 1Ct and unless you partner has really (read - really really big) fingers, it's big enough!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results