shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions needed- Morganite earrings

rainydayam

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I am a long time lurker and would like to thank all of you for the wonderful advice. I have bought many pieces thanks to what I have learned on this forum, but I wanted your opinions on a less expensive piece that I have just purchased! I have been wanting a pair of morganite earrings for awhile now and finally bought a pair, but from a vendor that I have never used before (mineral miners). Are these any good? here is the description...
Item: morj133_morganite-earrings
Morganite gems weigh 1.2 carats total weight
This pair of genuine morganite earrings is set with 5mm square princess cut gems
Faceted from natural color morganite crystals mined in Brazil
Price: $221.95 (for the pair)
These 14k yellow gold morganite stud earrings are set with natural morganite gems with beautiful pale rose-pink natural color - these gems are both unheated and untreated. This lovely princess cut morganite jewelry design is set with superior quality eye clean gems that were very well faceted with excellent brilliance. They were faceted from natural morganite crystals mined in Brazil.

_30409.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MM is a reputable vendor; not high end and pricing is fair for the quality when you catch a discounted price. What are you looking for in your earrings? Cut looks good. Colouration is pale, but then again, most morganite are pale with the stronger pinks being more expensive and typically larger in size.

LaSuecia

Rough_Rock
Dont know anything about colored gems, so don't really have any godd input. Just wanted to say they look really lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results