color
clarity

Opinion on two diamonds I am considering

aarod

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are incredibly gorgeous! I think if you go for a halo, the 1.8 would be fine, but then you might think it is too small if you remove it from the halo. But you could always upgrade the diamond if you wanted a solitaire later. On the other hand, the 2.12 is fabulous! It will be pretty huge in a halo! Depends on what overall size you are after. I really think the Ritani halos are a great option for halo rings!

Medphysdave

Rough_Rock
I was wondering what people thought of the crown vs pavilion angles on these two stones.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Medphysdave|1454191224|3984311 said:
I was wondering what people thought of the crown vs pavilion angles on these two stones.

They are excellent. ACAs have very tight parameters and always have complimentary angles.

aarod

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the response! Do you think each is at a reasonable price point?

I noticed on the diamond certificate for the 1.8, specifically looking at the pavilion view, there is a lot of green or "less bright" on the perimeter compared to the 2.12. I am not sure how important this is.

They seem to both fare well against the HCA calculator.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aarod|1454193957|3984331 said:
Thanks for the response! Do you think each is at a reasonable price point?

I noticed on the diamond certificate for the 1.8, specifically looking at the pavilion view, there is a lot of green or "less bright" on the perimeter compared to the 2.12. I am not sure how important this is.

They seem to both fare well against the HCA calculator.

Those "images" are computer generated. You need to look at the real aset images that Whiteflash has provided. Being that the
angles are cut to reflect light back out the top of the stone I'm not sure what evaluating the bottom of the stone for light return
gets you. You can use them to loosely evaluate the H&A of the stone.

No need to run these stones through HCA. They are cut and analyzed to meet a very stringent set of requirements.

They will both be lovely. You might want to look at the upgrade policy to see if you want to go with the 1.8 then maybe upgrade
later if you decide you want to go with a solitaire.

http://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds/whiteflash-policies/lifetime-upgrade.htm

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results