shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this stone please.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noneek

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a 0.50 ct with a price below $2K. I find a stone like that from hpdiamonds.com, luckily they have one left. I like the infinity cut diamond very much after seeing several videos from Mr. Wink video website. I am seriously considering this one for my e-ring. My bf had proposed without a ring because he wants me to choose it on my own.

Let me know what you think on this: http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=615

Love the color but feel iffy on the SI1 and the medium blue fluor, although I love the idea of an icey blue look. Should I just bought it so that I can see it in person?

Thanks in advance for your comments!!!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can do that, Wink will send the stone to you with tools for a personal inspection. Or just call Wink and ask about if it is eye-clean, make a video.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/4/2009 5:19:54 PM
Author:noneek
I am looking for a 0.50 ct with a price below $2K. I find a stone like that from hpdiamonds.com, luckily they have one left. I like the infinity cut diamond very much after seeing several videos from Mr. Wink video website. I am seriously considering this one for my e-ring. My bf had proposed without a ring because he wants me to choose it on my own.

Let me know what you think on this: http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=615

Love the color but feel iffy on the SI1 and the medium blue fluor, although I love the idea of an icey blue look. Should I just bought it so that I can see it in person?

Thanks in advance for your comments!!!
Wink is a wonderful gentleman who loves to help his customers feel confident with their purchases! Ask him if the diamond is eyeclean to your standards and he will be happy to help you!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll just add to what the others have said, you most liklely will never know your stone has flourescence unless you get it under a black light.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results