color
clarity

Opinion on this Radiant?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! Can't tell the color differences from my computer actually

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thank you La2020, it's not your computer, it's mine, this thing is a dirty rental car. Anyway, I think it's a beautiful cut, kind of MRB sparkle without the round shape and the intimidating stats to meet. I hope your friend likes hers. I think mine is lovely, and, I'm there, I'm done, I did it. Back to step cuts!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you La2020, it's not your computer, it's mine, this thing is a dirty rental car. Anyway, I think it's a beautiful cut, kind of MRB sparkle without the round shape and the intimidating stats to meet. I hope your friend likes hers. I think mine is lovely, and, I'm there, I'm done, I did it. Back to step cuts!

hahahaha... she loves the diamond, but not the setting - JA prong workmanship really needs to be improved. She is going to get it reset by a local jeweler!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Good for her! It's a lovely cut and she'll be very happy.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The prongs really enhance the "squareness". But what really jumps out is the fire and edge to edge brightness. I honestly couldnt see any colour difference between them on my monitor. What are you going to do with your lovely sparklies now?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results