Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Opinion on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snez33

Rough_Rock
I have learned so much on pscope! This is my fav. websites for really useful info! Absolutely everyone should educate themselves before making a diamond purchase, pscope has been beyond helpful. Wondering everyone''s opinion on how we did...
This is what we picked out...
1.5 round
F
VS2
Excellent Cut
Depth 61.5
Table 56.0
Crown Angle 35.0
Pavillion Angle 40.8
Pavillion Depth 43.0
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Excellent
Flor Faint
Girdle Med-Slight Thick
7.35x7.38x4.53

What else can I tell you...it is SUPER sparkly, like a light show of colors. The price is $14,200
Curious what you think of the price.

Sponsored By:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS

Looks like you have a very nicely crafted diamond there, with great colour and clarity! So great job and enjoy, glad you found the website helpful and it enabled you to make such a great purchase! Is it GIA or AGS graded?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pricing depends on whether you bought online or at a jeweller, online is usually less due to smaller overheads, but a quick search it seems the price is in the ball park.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.