carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this diamond?

PuppyLove

Rough_Rock

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
The virtual inventory stone looks promising. Probably can be at least included in their trade in policy.

H is fine with G/H side stones, usually up to 2 color grades off is acceptable.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
it's cheaper because it's virtual inventory. If you have them call it in you will have to pay a shipping fee and once they determine if it's a keeper or not they will offer it to you (if it's a keeper). If you don't like it you have to pay the shipping fee. The more expensive one is in-house and has already been vetted that it is a good stone.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
the expert selection is probably priced higher since it is in-house and comes with more information (pics/ASET/IS) and is backed by WF's policies. the virtual stone looks promising though, I think it is worth calling in.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
IMO the price/size difference isn't big enough to make it worthwhile to call in the 1.64 ct, unless you are specifically looking for a stone with a steeper crown angle. The clouds/crystals under the table in the 1.64 ct may not be eye clean.

RayEarth

Rough_Rock
The certificate from AGS's website usually shows the inclusion and ASET images much better. See extract below (the Expert Selection on the left, the virtual selection on the right).

A few reasons why I would pick the Expert selection:
- no inclusion under the table of the diamond (although you should confirm that large cloud is eye-clean)
- better ASET image (although the virtual selection one is also very good)
- I like 77% LGF better than 79% (purely as a matter of personal preference)

Clarity.gif
ASET.gif

PuppyLove

Rough_Rock
RayEarth -

How did you do that? Impressive!

I couldn't see all the imprefections you show below in the copy of the AGS certificate on the Whiteflash website. Good to see. The website says the "expert" selection is eye clean. Is it safe to assume that's from 12 " away and it may not be eye clean closer up?

What is LGF?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results