shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this diamond / suggestions on others...

carrwash13

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am looking for a round diamond solitaire in the 1.1-1.2 range, G color or better, SI1 or better, Ideal Cut. I want to stay in the $9-$10 range for the loose diamond. I just saw this one on whiteflash...can I get opinions on it or suggestions on other diamonds in that range? FYI: I am wanting to go with whiteflash because I like there tradeup policy:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2617999.htm

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
both stones look great! Your stone would benefit from a 100% full lifetime trade in, However on Premium select stones (like the one Stone linked you), you will only get 70% of your purchase price towards trade in the future. This may or may not matter to you whether you will want to trade up in the future or not.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone you posted looks good. :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T|1313875187|2995207 said:
both stones look great! Your stone would benefit from a 100% full lifetime trade in, However on Premium select stones (like the one Stone linked you), you will only get 70% of your purchase price towards trade in the future. This may or may not matter to you whether you will want to trade up in the future or not.

Really? I didn't know that - I thought it was stone by stone! Good info to have, thanks D&T.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results