shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on this 1.71carat round brilliant stone...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Undecided

Rough_Rock
I am considering the following stone but worried that it is not such a good cut and therefore won't sparkle as much...this seems like an older cut(before they came up with newer cuts like H&A etc). Is there a big difference in how much the stone sparkles between an ideal cut(H&A, Eight Stars etc) as oppose to a cut like the one below? I just don't want to end up with a stone that is definitely big enough but not sparkle or have a poor color. I know these questions/comments are subjective but would like to hear your opinion. Do you think the price is good? I have not seen the stone but only have the GIA Gem Trade Laboratory report.

$13,700
Round Brilliant
7.78-7.89 x 4.69 mm
1.71 carats
Depth 59.9%
Table 59%
Girdle thin to thick, faceted
Culet none
Polish good
Symm Very good
Clarity Internally flawless
Color G
Flourescence none

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Ask for a sarin report on the diamond and post the crown and pavilion angles here. I see it is IF in clarity. If that is important to you that's great, but if not, you are spending a lot of money on that aspect that is not necessary.

Actually, now that I look at the price, it seems oddly low. Who is the seller of this diamond?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Proportions look nice.

This diamond is listed in the web for about $15.5k

Your price is just the cost :-o

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results