shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Diamond.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
I think there’s still a bit in the 3.52, but it’s cleaner looking than the 3.59.

It’s the dirty/streaky/wrinkly looking facets as the light hits, easiest to spot in the fire videos.
IMG_1976.png

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock
I think there’s still a bit in the 3.52, but it’s cleaner looking than the 3.59.

It’s the dirty/streaky/wrinkly looking facets as the light hits, easiest to spot in the fire videos.
IMG_1976.png

Is that going to be visible under no magnification though? When I zoom out there’s no way to tell that it’s like that. And wouldn’t it affect the scope imaging if it was detrimental?

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
It’s debatable how much of that will be visible, and it’ll also depend on how severe it is and the size of the diamond. It’ll be most noticeable in lighting that highlights fire and when the diamond is in motion. Scope imaging is static and only accounts for rough lighting angles. We are all just making best guesses based on our experiences when we shop online. I know that if I see the center go streaky like that in person in a 3 carat I would notice. But I think the better question is, why settle for questionable CVD material when there’s plenty of other cleaner looking options?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Confirming the blue nuance that Kim N mentioned, and there appears to be a touch of pavilion twist.

Screenshot_20240115-150955-897.png

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock
Last edited:

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock
IMO the 3.10 is not worth the high premium for GCAL 8x. Are you tied to getting a GCAL 8x?

I meant 3.14 sorry. The one you said had leakage. But not necessarily. I just figured it’d be easiest since it has the images on the report. I have an ideal and ASET scope coming in the mail though.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant 3.14 sorry. The one you said had leakage. But not necessarily. I just figured it’d be easiest since it has the images on the report. I have an ideal and ASET scope coming in the mail though.

Their standards seem to be slipping in the past few months. I've seen several recent examples with leakage or other cut issues.

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock
Their standards seem to be slipping in the past few months. I've seen several recent examples with leakage or other cut issues.

I’ll keep looking. Hopefully I find the right one..

braydbraywilli

Rough_Rock
Confirming the blue nuance that Kim N mentioned, and there appears to be a touch of pavilion twist.

Screenshot_20240115-150955-897.png

Can you also take a look at the pictures of the scope images I’ve posted and give me your opinion? Thank you!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect!! Thank you for all the help!! Almost blinded myself looking at it in the sunlight haha!

You're welcome! So glad you found a stunning diamond that you're happy with!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results